Centre for Cardiac Sciences was set up with a vision to provide comprehensive cardiac care to patients with heart diseases. Our advanced centre for cardiac sciences provides all inclusive heart care services ranging from diagnostic services to latest treatment facilities that include both; invasive & non invasive heart procedures and interventional cardiology procedures.
At Shri Gangacharan Aryawardhan Hospital our team of cardiac anesthetist and cardiologists is well known for delivering excellent medical care and surgical outcomes by following international protocols for carrying out various cardiac procedures.
- Angiography & Angioplasty
- Percutaneous valvular procedures
- Renal and Carotid Angioplasty
- Device Closure of Congenital Heart defects
- Pacemaker Implantation – It is a surgical procedure in which a small electrical device called pacemaker is fitted in the chest of a patient to keep the heart beat normal.
- Stress Echo
- Vascular Doppler
- CT Angiography
- Trop – T
- Ultra-Modern OT Complex
- World class CTVS ICU equipped with Central Gas pipelines, Personal Monitoring, Ventilators, Syringe pumps, Temporary Pacemakers, IABP, Bedside dialysis etc.)
- Advanced Cath Lab Complex
- Highly advanced Coronary Care Unit
- Non Invasive Cardiac Lab
- Echocardiography with 3D Doppler study
- Multi-slice CT Scan